There is no designated time for anything in your life. You don’t have to have your first kiss at any certain time, you don’t have to get married in your 20′s and you don’t have to do anything just because other people think it’s best. In fact, you will be much better off if you just do what your heart says. The day you stop caring what other people think is the day their opinions don’t mean anything, because you’re not there to give them weight.
Things I learned after watching “Starting Over Again”
1. Love without fear.
2. Family is one big factor of one’s thinking and perceptionsof love
3. Love is not about pride and achievements
4. Time will change everything
5. Hoping is addicting
6. Things happen for a reason
7. Be brave to tell the truth
8. Maturity doesn’t come with age
9. Learn to make choices and decisions and accept the consequences of it
10. The past isn’t always the basis of the future